|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Yield: 2 servings
- 1- 6 oz. pizza dough ball, raw, rolled to ½” thickness
- 1 t. olive oil
- ¼ c. InHarvest Puffed Wild Rice
- 2/3 c. alfredo sauce
- 5 oz. hot smoked salmon, pulled into pieces
- 2 T. fresh dill, rough chopped
- ¼ t. kosher salt
- ¼ t. black pepper, ground
- Mix together the InHarvest Puffed Wild Rice and alfredo sauce and let the rice hydrate in the sauce for at least an hour and up to overnight. Place in cooler.
- Brush the top of the pizza dough with olive oil, place on sheet pan and bake at 400°F for 6-8 minutes. Can also be grilled.
- Remove crust from oven and spread the prepared Alfredo sauce on top of pizza and bake for another 4 minutes.
- Remove again from oven and evenly spread the salmon and dill on the top. Finish with the salt and pepper and serve warm.
Per serving: 590 cal., 30 g pro., 62 g carb., 2 g fiber, 25 g fat (9 g sat. fat), 105 mg chol., 1650 mg sod., 7 g sugar