|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
White Quinoa Tabbouleh - K-12 Foodservice
This recipe was developed by InHarvest Chef Coleen Donnelly specifically for school menus.
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 60 half-cup servings or 7½ quarts
Each ½-cup portion provides .5 grain/bread servings
- 2 lbs. InHarvest White Quinoa
- 3 qts. cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 5½ c. parsley, chopped
- 1 T. garlic clove, minced
- ⅔ c. olive oil
- 1¼ c. lemon juice
- 2 T. kosher salt
- Cook InHarvest White Quinoa according to package instructions.
- Spread out on a sheetpan to cool.
- Combine cucumber, parsley, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and salt with the cooled quinoa and mix well.
Per serving: 85 cal., 2 g pro., 13 g carb., 1 g fiber, 3 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 238 mg sod.,
2 g sugar