|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Tri-Colored Orzo Salad with Dill and Garden Vegetables
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: Approximately 40 servings
- 2 lbs. InHarvest Tri-Colored Orzo, cooked
- 3 lbs. baby carrots, julienne
- 5 lbs. zucchini, julienne
- 3 c. plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 c. fresh dill, chopped
- 1 T. rice vinegar
- 2 T. olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add carrots to boiling, salted water and blanch for about 1 minute. Add zucchini and cook for 1 minute.
- Cook InHarvest Tri-Colored Orzo according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold water. Drain well and cool at room temperature.
- Combine Orzo and vegetables in large bowl. Add yogurt, chopped dill, vinegar and oil.
- Toss and season to taste with salt and pepper.