|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Tomatoes Stuffed with Tri-Colored Orzo and Rock Shrimp
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 30 servings
- 30 tomatoes, medium to large
- 2 c. InHarvest Tri-colored Orzo
- 2 lbs. rock shrimp, cooked, cooled & diced
- 2 c. green onions, chopped
- 1 c. medium cucumber, peeled, seeded & diced
- 4 T. prepared horseradish
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- ½ c. parsley, fresh, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook InHarvest Tri-colored Orzo according to package directions. Drain, set aside and cool.
- After washing the tomatoes, remove each core. Scoop out some pulp and seeds, then discard. Salt each tomato and turn upside down on a large platter to drain their liquid, about 30 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise, horseradish, and lemon juice together thoroughly in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Next, combine all other ingredients with the mayonnaise - horseradish mixture and toss. Correct seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Turn the tomatoes over and fill them with the rock shrimp and Orzo filling. Serve at room temperature.