|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Yield: 72 servings
- 3 c. InHarvest Crispy Brown Rice
- 1½ c. InHarvest Puffed Wild Rice
- 1½ c. pineapple, dried, minced
- 1½ c. cashews, chopped
- 2 T. curry powder
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 1 c. brown rice syrup
1. Place all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer, if available.
2. Using the paddle attachment, mix on low until completely blended. (Mix may be blended with a rubber spatula as well, but must be thoroughly mixed).
3. Drop clusters onto a Silpat-lined sheet pan in 1-inch wide portions, leaving a ½-inch between clusters.
4. Bake at 325°F for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and reshape any clusters that have flattened.
6. Let cool completely before removing from Silpat.
7. Store in an airtight container.
Per serving: 48 cal., 1 g pro., 8 g carb., 0 g fiber, 7 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 29 mg sod.,
4 g sugar