|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Yield: 16 squares
- 5 T. butter
- 8 c. mini marshmallows
- 2½ T. whole milk
- 2 T. creamy peanut butter
- 5 c. InHarvest Puffed Brown Rice
- 1 c. InHarvest Puffed Wild Rice
- ½ t. kosher salt
- ½ c. graham-cracker crumbs
- Line a 9”x9” pan with parchment paper and spray with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large saucepot melt the butter. Stir in the marshmallows and continue stirring until nearly melted. Stir in milk and peanut butter, mix well. Remove from heat and immediately stir in the puffed rices and salt. Continue stirring just until the grains are completely coated.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and press evenly. Sprinkle the graham-cracker crumbs evenly over the top.
- Let the pan cool before cutting into 16 even squares.
Per serving: 400 cal., 7 g pro., 79 g carb., 3 g fiber, 7 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 10 mg chol., 100 mg sod., 15 g sugar