|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Black Rice Acaí Shake - 8 oz.
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 15, 12 fl. oz. shakes
- 2¼ c. water
- 8 oz. InHarvest Nerone Italian Black Rice
- 7½ c. acai berry puree
- 3 3/4 c. sliced bananas
- 3 3/4 c. blueberries
- 3 3/4 c. whole milk vanilla yogurt
- 1 c. honey
- 1 3/8 c. unsweetened, shredded coconut
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add InHarvest Nerone Italian Black Rice, reduce to a simmer and cook covered for 40 minutes
- Drain excess liquid and cool completely before proceeding.
- Note: Recipe is intended to be blended in a standard 64 oz. blender with a strong motor. Shakes will need to be blended in batches of 4. If your blender is a different size, the amount in each batch will have to be adjusted.
- For a batch of 4, place the following into the bowl of the blender:
1 c. InHarvest Nerone Italian Black Rice
2 c. acai berry puree
1 c. banana
1 c. blueberries
1 c. yogurt
4 T. honey
6 T. coconut
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour 12 fl. oz. shakes into clear cups or glasses. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. The last batch will not be a full batch of 4.
Per serving: 318 cal., 5 g pro., 51 g carb., 6 g fiber, 12 g fat (7 g sat. fat), 10 mg chol., 45 mg sod.,
33 g sugar