|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Aloha Poke & Bamboo Rice Bowl - 8 oz.
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 4 servings
- ¾ lb. sashimi-quality tuna, medium dice
- 1 T. sesame oil
- ½ T. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2½ c. low-sodium vegetable stock
- ½ lb. InHarvest Bamboo Rice
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- 3 T. Sriracha
- 1 T. sweet chili sauce
- 2 T. water
- ¼ sheet nori
- 1½ c. thinly sliced cucumber
- ¾ c. medium-dice peeled avocado
- ¾ c. sliced radish
- ¾ c. thinly sliced scallion
- 3 T. tobiko
- ¾ t. shichimi tōgarashi (Japanese Seven Spice)
- In a mixing bowl, gently fold together the cubed tuna, sesame oil and soy sauce. Remove the bowl to the walk-in or cooler and let the tuna marinate for 1 hour.
- In a large pot, bring the stock to a boil. Stir in InHarvest Bamboo Rice and return to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook, covered, for 12 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed. Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes before serving.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Sriracha, chili sauce and water. Set aside.
- Lightly toast the nori over a flame or electric burner. Cut into very thin ½”-long strips.
- Per order: In the bottom of a soup or other single-serving bowl, place 1 c. warm rice. Top with 3 oz. marinated tuna. Garnish with scant ¼ c. each of the cucumber, avocado, radish and scallion. Drizzle 3 T. mayo/Sriracha sauce over the vegetables. Crown the bowl with ¾ T. tobiko. Sprinkle 1 t. nori strips and scant ¼ t. shichimi tōgarashi over the dish and serve.
Per serving: 593 cal., 30 g pro., 68 g carb., 6 g fiber, 23 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 116 mg chol., 751 mg sod., 7 g sugar