Photo shows recipe plated in a deconstructed form.
Yield: 20 servings
1. Cook the InHarvest Wild Rice and InHarvest Lentils according to package instructions.
2. Drain excess water from both and cool completely on a sheet pan, keeping separate.
3. In a blender, combine the anchovy, garlic, mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, tarragon, chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
4. Fill 2-oz. dressing cups with dressing and cover with lids.
5. Layer ingredients into 16-oz. cups as follows:
-1 c. wild rice
-¼ c. peas
-½ c. lentils
-½ c. greens
-¼ c. carrots
6. Cover with a flat lid.
7. Place the dressing cup on top of the flat lid.
8. Place domed lid on top of salad cup and press to seal.
9. To make the salad, remove lids from the cup. Pour contents of the dressing container into the cup. Replace domed lid only and shake until ingredients are mixed.
Note: For each salad, you will need a 16-oz. clear cup with a flat, no hole lid and a domed, no hole lid and a 2-oz portion cup with lid.
Per serving: 630 cal., 24 g pro., 96 g carb., 16 g fiber, 18 g fat, 3 g sat. fat, 17 mg chol., 637 mg sod.