Matcha Pear Quinoa Cardamom Shake - 8 oz.
Yield: 17, 12 fl. oz. shakes
- 2 c. water
- 8 oz. InHarvest White Quinoa
- 1 gal. chopped pear
- 8 3/4 c. whole milk vanilla yogurt
- 4 3/8 c. whole milk
- 2¼ t. ground cardamom
- ½ c. matcha tea powder
- 1 c. honey
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add InHarvest White Quinoa, reduce to a simmer and cook covered for 12-15 minutes.
- Drain excess liquid and cool completely before proceeding.
- Note: Recipe is intended to be blended in a standard 64 oz. blender with a strong motor. Shakes will need to be blended in batches of 4. If your blender is a different size, the amount in each batch will have to be adjusted.
- For a batch of 4, place the following into the bowl of the blender:
1 c. InHarvest White Quinoa
4 c. pear
2 c. yogurt
1 c. milk
½ t. cardamom
6 t. matcha powder
4 T. honey
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour 12 fl. oz. shakes into clear cups or glasses. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. The last batch will not be a full batch of 4.
Per serving: 354 cal., 9 g pro., 67 g carb., 6 g fiber, 7 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 27 mg chol., 102 mg sod.,
49 g sugar