|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Sunrise Overnight Oats with Mixed Berries-K-12 Foodservice
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 64, 16 oz. servings
Each serving provides 2 oz eq grain (100% whole grain), ½ cup fruit
- 4 gal. water
- 2 lbs. InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®
- 6 lbs. rolled oats
- 1½ c. chia seeds
- 16 c. vanilla yogurt
- 32 c. frozen berries
- Bring water to a boil.
- You will need 2, 4-inch full hotel pans. Into each pan, place 1 lb. InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®, 3 lbs. rolled oats, 3/4 c. chia seeds and 2 gal. hot water. Stir well to combine ingredients.
- Cover and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Stir the mixture again and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To build parfaits, place the following into 16 oz. clear cups:
2 - #8 scoops oat/Sunrise Blend mixture
¼ c. vanilla yogurt
½ c. frozen berries
Cover each cup with a lid and refrigerate overnight.
Per serving: 325 cal., 14 g pro., 58 g carb., 9 g fiber, 6 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 3 mg chol., 46 mg sod.,
16 g sugar