|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Sunrise Ginger Pear Crisp (2 lbs.) - K-12 Foodservice
Recipe developed by InHarvest Chef Coleen Donnelly specifically for school menus.
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 64 servings
Each 8-oz. spoodle portion (approx. 11 oz. by weight) provides 1¼ oz. equivalent grain, 1 cup fruit
- 2 lbs. InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®
- 16 qts. pear, diced, canned, drained, juice reserved
- ⅔ c. ginger, ground
- 1⅓ c. flour
- 2⅔ T. kosher salt
- 8 qts. reserved juice (supplement with apple juice if needed)
- 3 lbs. rolled oats
- 1⅓ c. brown sugar
- 1⅓ c. canola oil
- In a large bowl, mix InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes with the pear, ginger, flour, salt and reserved juice. Combine thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and oil.
- Spread fruit mixture out evenly in half hotel pans.
- Sprinkle the oat topping over the fruit mixture to cover.
- Bake in a 350°F convection oven for 1 hour or until the top is browned and the filling is bubbling and caramelized.
Per serving: 319 cal., 7 g pro., 59 g carb., 8 g fiber, 6 g fat (
Note: Nutrition analysis will vary depending on the type of canned fruit used. This recipe uses fruit packed in juice.