|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Seaweed & Garlicky Chickpea Rice Bowl (8 oz.)
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: About 12 1-cup servings
- 8 oz. InHarvest Whole Grain Brown Rice & Quinoa
- 2¼ c. water, divided
- 1 7½" x 8¼" sheet dried nori, finely shredded
- 2 c. roasted chickpeas, chilled
- 5 cloves garlic, roasted, sliced thin
- 1 small head napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 c. bias-cut sugar snap peas
- 1 t. ground cumin
- 1 t. kosher salt
- ½ t. ground black pepper
- ¼ c. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ c. sesame oil
- ½ c. roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 c. bias-cut (lengthwise) scallion
- Bloom the nori in ¼ c. hot water and set aside.
- In a pot over high heat, bring 2 c. water to boil; stir in InHarvest Whole-Grain Brown Rice & Quinoa. Cook, covered, according to package directions.
- Add the bloomed nori to the cooked rice/quinoa blend and chill the mixture.
- In a large bowl place the chilled rice quinoa, chickpeas, garlic, cabbage and snap peas. Toss all ingredients gently.
- Add the cumin, salt, pepper and lemon juice; toss well. Drizzle the sesame oil and toss again. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds and scallion on top as garnish.