|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Naked, Wild & Free™ Thai Sorghum Pilaf - 8 oz.
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 6 1-cup servings
- 2½ c. water
- 8 oz. InHarvest Naked, Wild & Free™
- 1 red bell pepper, diced medium
- 1 green bell pepper, diced medium
- ½ t. sesame oil
- ¼ t. grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¾ c. creamy peanut butter
- ¼ c. coconut milk
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 1 t. Sriracha sauce
- ½ c. frozen sweet peas, thawed
- ¼ c. chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ c. roasted peanuts
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Stir in InHarvest Naked, Wild & Free and return to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and let cook, covered, until the grains are chewy-tender, approximately 45-50 minutes. Reserve warm.
- To make the peanut sauce, in a small saucepot over medium heat, heat the sesame oil. Sauté the ginger and garlic for 2 minutes. Add the bell pepper to the pot and sauté all ingredients for 1 minute. Add the peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice and Sriracha to the pot. Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly until the peanut butter is thoroughly incorporated throughout the sauce. Remove from heat and reserve warm.
- At service, to the cooked grains stir in the peanut sauce, peas and cilantro. Divide the pilaf evenly among 6 bowls. Garnish the tops of individual pilafs with an even sprinkling of peanuts. Serve warm.
Per serving: 420 cal., 15 g pro., 42 g carb., 7 g fiber, 24 g fat (6 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 290 mg sod., 8 g sugar