|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Jasmine Blend Breakfast Bowl with Crumbled Chorizo & Off-the-Cob Elote - 8 oz.
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 6 servings
- 1¾ c. water
- 8 oz. InHarvest Jasmine Blend
- 3 c. roasted corn kernels
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- ¼ c. lime juice
- 8 oz. ground chorizo, fried and drained
- 3 oz. Cotija cheese, crumbled
- ¼ c. fresh cilantro leaves
- ¾ c. sliced fresh jalapeño
- 6 large whole eggs
- 1½ t. chili powder
- 12 6” corn tortillas, warmed
- In a medium-size pot, bring the water to a boil. Stir in InHarvest Jasmine Blend. Simmer, covered, for 9 minutes. Reserve warm.
- Heat the corn. Mix in the mayonnaise and lime juice until well blended.
- Per order: Fry 1 egg over soft. In the bottom of a single-serving bowl, place 1 c. of the cooked Jasmine Blend. Top the rice with ½ c. of the corn/mayo mixture followed by 1 oz. chorizo and ½ oz. cheese. Crown with the fried egg. Garnish with ¼ t. chili powder sprinkled over the entire dish. Serve with 2 tortillas.
Per serving: 680 cal., 27 g pro., 75 g carb., 7 g fiber, 17 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 870 mg sod., 11 g sugar