|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Jade Blend™ Saigon Style - 2 lbs.
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 40 servings
- 7 c. water
- 2 lbs. InHarvest Jade Blend™
- 1 c. scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 c. red bell pepper, seed and thinly sliced into 1/2 pieces
- 1 c. mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 c. basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 c. cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 t. ginger, finely minced or grated
- 2 t. garlic clove, finely chopped
- ¼ c. soy sauce, reduced sodium
- ¼ c. lime juice
- 1 T. red pepper flakes
- 1 T. dried mustard
- ¼ c. water
- ½ c. fish sauce (for vegetarian, substitute additional reduced sodium soy sauce)
- 3/4 c. canola oil
- 10 avocados
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add InHarvest Jade Blend, reduce to a simmer and cook, covered for 11-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool on a sheet pan.
- When Jade Blend is cool, place it in a large bowl and add scallions, bell pepper, mint, basil and cilantro.
- In a separate bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, red pepper flakes, mustard, water and fish sauce.
- Add the oil to the bowl in a slow, steady stream, using an immersion blender to emulsify.
- Add the dressing to the Jade Blend mixture and toss to combine.
- Serve ½ c. of salad on top of ¼ of an avocado, sliced.
Per serving: 195 cal., 4 g pro., 21 g carb., 5 g fiber, 11 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 354 mg sod., 1 g sugar
Chef Suggestion: For an entree, add grilled seafood such as octopus.