|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Yield: 8 half-cup servings
- 8 oz. InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend®
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 1 c. honeydew melon scooped unto 1-inch balls
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 c. green grapes, halved
- ½ c. English cucumber, cut into ½-inch quarters
- ½ c. fresh mint, stemmed and chiffonade
- ½ c. fresh chives, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 T. stone ground mustard
- 2 T. sherry vinegar
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ t. ground black pepper
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- In a large pot, bring 1¾ qts. of water and the kosher salt to a boil. Add InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend, reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 12 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Spread cooked Golden Jewel Blend onto a sheet pan and place in a cooler.
- To make the dressing, whisk together mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, minced garlic, pepper, and olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooled Golden Jewel Blend, melon, avocados, grapes, cucumber, mint, and chives.
- Add the vinaigrette and toss until coated. Serve chilled.
Per serving: 260 cal., 6 g pro., 33 g carb., 3 g fiber, 11 g fat (1.5 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 95 mg sod., 6 g sugar