|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Yield: About 4 cups
- 1 ¾ c. water
- 8 oz. InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend®
- ½ c. diced sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ c. pitted and sliced kalamata olives
- ¼ c. diced red onion
- 2 oz. fresh spinach, julienne cut
- 1 T. chopped fresh oregano
- 2 T. chopped fresh mint
- ½ c. lemon vinaigrette (1:1, lemon juice/olive oil with garlic, salt & sugar to taste)
- 1 T. minced fresh garlic
- 2 oz. feta cheese crumbles
- Bring 1 ¾ c. water to a boil, stir in InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend. Reduce to a simmer and cover for 10 minutes. Cool immediately, spread out on a baking sheet or platter, reserve.
- Slowly drizzle extra virgin olive oil into fresh squeezed lemon juice while whipping continuously. Add garlic, then sugar and salt to taste.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except feta cheese, and mix well before adding vinaigrette. You may choose to reserve 1 cup vinaigrette to adjust flavor of salad after it is chilled. Chill salad and garnish with feta cheese before serving.