|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Yield: 6 servings
- 8 oz. InHarvest Aztec Blend™
- 6 oz. pulled chicken
- ¾ c. corn kernels, roasted
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado, large dice
- 6 dried chilies
- 6 c. chicken stock
- ¼ c. cilantro, chopped
- 3 oz. corn tortillas, ½” wide strips, fried
- 6 fresh limes, ½ moon slice
- Cook InHarvest Aztec Blend™ per package directions, set aside to cool.
- Place ½ cup prepared Aztec Blend evenly in bottom of bowl, add 1 ounce pulled chicken to center.
- Top the rice with the following: 2 tablespoons roasted corn, 1 tablespoon diced tomato,1 to 2 tablespoons avocado and 1 dried chili pepper.
- For tableside service present customer with bowl as described in step 3, pour 1 cup hot chicken stock (broth).
- Garnish with tortilla strips, cilantro and lime.
*Tableside service makes your customer feel the dish is made just for them, and reinforces the freshness of ingredients. If tableside is not an option, combine first four ingredients with chicken stock and garnish each bowl with remaining ingredients before service.
**InHarvest Aztec Blend can be substituted with InHarvest Red Jasmine Rice.