Effective Date: December 18, 2019
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect generally two types of information from and about users of our Site as follows:
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you personally (“Personal Information“). Personally identifiable information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, City, Country, zip or postal code
- Usage Information (as defined below which may be considered Personal Information in certain jurisdictions)
We may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used by you (“Usage Information“). We define “Usage Information” as any information or data about or from you that does not reveal your specific identity such as your name, address or email address. Usage Information is generally data and information automatically collected about your equipment, browsing actions, patterns and activity as you interact with our Site such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type and version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
HOW WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
We collect this information in the following ways:
Through Information You Voluntarily Provide
Generally, we collect and process only information you voluntarily provide to us other than Usage Information (See “Usage Information Collected through Technology” below). You do not need to create an account to visit or use our Site. However, for some areas of our Site, we require you to provide Personal Information to engage in certain activities with us. If you choose not to provide us with the Personal Information, we may be unable to provide you with the information requested. The Personal Information we may collect on or through our Site may include:
- Your name and email address when you sign up to receive our newsletters, email updates, other marketing communications or to participate in marketing events (sweepstake, promotion or survey)
- Your name, email address, title, phone, state and other information you may provide when you contact us through our “Contact Us” form with a request for information, to report a problem, request customer support and when you respond to our inquiry for information to help us answer your request
- Information you may provide in your emails to us when you submit comments, reviews, feedback or testimonials or use any chat function
- Information when you connect or interact with us through our social media pages we may maintain (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.)
- Information when you submit career / employment information to us
- Other relevant data which may be deemed Personal Information under applicable law
We may use third party service providers (which are third parties who work on our behalf to provide and enhance our Site) to collect this information.
Information You Provide About Others
Our Site lets you share our career postings with others. If you do this (or if you are invited this way), we (and our service providers) will collect and store the invitee’s email address and the message sent to them. We will let the invitee know who sent their email address to us, and let them request that their information be deleted from our systems or provide the ability to opt out of receiving career communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
Usage Information Collected Through Technology
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we and our third party service providers may use automatic data collection technologies to collect Usage Information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns to help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service including through:
Server log files (IP Address)
When you access our Site, our server logs automatically record certain usage and activity and information from the device that you are using such as your IP Address. Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your internet service provider and may be identified and logged automatically in our server logs whenever a user of that device accesses our Site, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP addresses to administer our Site, track users’ movements, determine use levels, analyze trends, diagnose server problems and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Through your browser or device
When you access our Site, certain information is collected by the browser you are using or automatically through the device you are using, such as the type of device you are using, its operating system, and the browser the device is using.
Through Cookies (or browser cookies)
A cookie is a small text file that a website or email may send to your browser and which is generally stored by your computer or device. Using cookies allows us or our service providers to collect information about how many people have visited our Site, the time spent on our Site, what web pages were viewed, and other usage or traffic data. We use this information to better serve all of our online visitors and improve the content and design of our Site. Examples of Cookies uses on our Site:
- Session Cookies to operate our Site
- Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
- Security Cookies for security purposes
- Analytics Cookies for statistical aggregated information on how our Site is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are
Through Web Beacons/Pixel Tags
Pages of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us or our service providers, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
For further information on the how you may be able to control the above tracking technologies, see “How You Can Limit Information Collected” below.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use Personal Information and Usage Information collected about you or that you provide to us or through our service providers for various purposes including:
- To provide, maintain and present our Site and its contents to you
- To provide you with information or support that you request from us and to respond to your inquiries
- To provide you with newsletters, special offers and other marketing information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have shown an interest in or enquired about on our Site unless you have opted not to receive such information
- To monitor the usage of our Site
- To gather analytics or valuable information to help us better understand your interests and needs so that we can improve our Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site and our policies
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To protect our Site and our users through audits, fraud monitoring and prevention
- Share the information as described below
- For any other purpose with your consent, or if lawful, without your consent
Aggregate/De-Identified Data. We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through our Site so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device (“Aggregate/De-Identified Information”). We may use Aggregate/De-Identified Information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers and/or others. By using our Site you consent to such use.
HOW WE DISCLOSE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose or share your information that we collect or you provide as follows:
- To any of our affiliates in furtherance of our business
- To contractors and service providers that we use to support our business and the Site, such as sending our marketing communications, facilitating our employment application page and tracking, hosting our Site, and marketing and analytics
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which information held by us about the users of our Site is among the assets transferred
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- To comply with any court order, law, legal process or legal obligation, including responding to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe in good faith disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others, or to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- For any other purpose with your consent, or if lawful, without your consent
We do not sell your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties as “sell” is normally understood or use your Personal Information except as stated in this Policy. When we share your Personal Information with our service providers – these parties only receive your information if such information is needed to perform their function(s), and they are not authorized to use such Personal Information for any other purpose(s). We only provide these parties with the minimum amount of information necessary to complete the requested service, product or transaction.
Please see “Analytics and Interest Based Advertising” below on how certain providers could further use the collected data and how you can opt out.
We may disclose Aggregate/De-Identified Information as discussed above
ANALYTICS AND INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING
Analytics Providers. We may use third-party providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site through:
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports our website traffic using its own tracking technologies described above including cookies and tracking pixels/web beacons to evaluate your usages of the Site. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Site and to provide with us with usage and volume statistics through statistical reports. We are provided with statistical and analytics only. This data is shared with other Google services and Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Site available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add–on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for your web browser.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms page at https://policiesgooglecom/privacy?hl=en.
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://wwwgooglecom/settings/ads
You can also opt out and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add–on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms at: https://policiesgooglecom/privacy?hl=en
Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
You can opt-out from Twitter’s interest-based ads by following their instructions: https://supporttwittercom/articles/20170405.
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://wwwfacebookcom/help/164968693837950.
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://wwwfacebookcom/help/568137493302217.
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://wwwaboutadsinfo/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoicesca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://wwwyouronlinechoiceseu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://wwwfacebookcom/privacy/explanation
Pinterest remarketing service is provided by Pinterest Inc.
You can opt-out from Pinterest’s interest-based ads by enabling the “Do Not Track” functionality of your web browser or by following Pinterest instructions: http://helppinterestcom/en/articles/personalization-and-data.
Please note that if you choose to opt-out of receiving interest based ads, you will still see ads but they will not be personalized. You should also have the ability to visit an opt-out page directly from any of the interest based ads displayed in your browser. We are not responsible for effectiveness of, or compliance with, any third-parties’ opt-out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
HOW YOU CAN LIMIT INFORMATION COLLECTED
While we use and disclose our users’ Personal Information only for the purposes identified above, you can choose not to provide or limit the Personal Information obtained by us as follows:
- E-Mail Opt Out Rights. If you do not wish to have your email address used by us for our promotional or marketing purposes, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our email communication. You can also opt-out by sending us an email as set forth in “Contacting Us” below with your opt-out request. Even after you opt-out or update your marketing preferences, please allow us sufficient time to process your marketing preferences. It may take up to 30 days to process your e-mail related requests. Please note that after you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for informational purposes, for example, your questions you may submit to us.
- Web Beacons. In some cases, web beacons can generally be disabled by setting your browser to be in text mode only. There are also browser add-ons and extensions that specifically block web beacons. If you object to web beacons in emails, we recommend that you follow the instructions for disabling cookies above. We will still know how many of our emails are opened and we will automatically receive your IP address or other unique device identifier but we will not identify you as an individual.
- Google Analytics and Interested Based Ads. Please see the information under the caption “Analytics and of Interest Based Advertising” above.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have implemented reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. Please be aware though that, despite our efforts, no internet security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
RETENTION OF DATA
We will also retain Usage Information for internal analysis purposes. Usage Information is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
OUR POLICY ON “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA ONLINE PROTECTION ACT (CALIPHA)
Under California’s Shine the Light Law (Civil Code 1798), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request and obtain from us annually information about their personal information we share with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To obtain this information, please make a request by sending us an email as set forth in “Contacting Us” below.We will respond and provide the information as required by the Shine the Light Law by reply email.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
We are a business to business Site. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information about yourself. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us as set forth in “Contacting Us” below.
- By email: through the “Email Us” link on our Site or at email@example.com
- By phone number: 800-346-7032