|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 20 (½ cup) servings
- 2 c. water
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 8 oz. InHarvest White Quinoa
- ¼ c. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ c. honey
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- ½ t. ground cumin
- ¼ t. ground cayenne pepper
- ½ t. ground coriander
- 2 c. shredded beet
- 2 c. shredded carrot
- ½ c. chopped fresh mint leaves
- ½ c. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- In a pot on the stovetop, bring the salted water to a boil. Stir in InHarvest White Quinoa and cover. Reduce heat to low and cook until the liquid is completely absorbed, 12 to 15 minutes. Lay the cooked quinoa out on a sheet pan and reserve in the cooler or walk-in.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, honey and oil until smooth. Stir in the cinnamon, cumin, cayenne and coriander.
- In a separate bowl, toss together the chilled quinoa with the beet, carrot, mint and parsley. Pour in the dressing and toss the salad well. Reserve chilled for service.
Per serving: 110 cal., 2 g pro., 17 g carb., 1 g fiber, 4 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 110 mg sod., 6 g sugar