|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Tuxedo Barley™ Thai Salad
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 7 cups
- 6 c. water
- 8 oz. InHarvest Tuxedo Barley™
- 1 c. shredded carrot
- 1 c. bamboo shoots
- 1 can (14.4 oz.) baby corn (candle corn), halved
- 1½ c. blanched chilled broccoli florets
- ½ c. paper-thin slices red onion
- ½ c. Thai chili sauce
- Bring water to a boil; add InHarvest Tuxedo Barley. Simmer, covered, for 45 minutes. Drain the liquid (which will have heavy starch). Rinse the barley; lay it out on a sheet tray and reserve chilled.
- In a bowl, toss the cooked Tuxedo Barley with remaining ingredients. Reserve chilled until service.