|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Yield: 6 cups
- 8 oz. InHarvest Quinoa (White, Red or Black)
- ¾ c. golden raisins (or black raisins or any small dried fruit)
- ½ c. toasted pumpkin seeds, lightly salted
- 1 banana, medium dice
- 2 c. medium-dice fresh cantaloupe
- Cook InHarvest Quinoa according to package directions. Lay the cooked grain out on a sheet pan and reserve chilled in the walk-in or cooler.
- To a large bowl, add the cooled quinoa. Fold in all other ingredients and mix well. Serve cold.
Chef’s notes: 1. Because banana will oxidize, this recipe may be held, refrigerated, no more than 1 day prior to service. 2. To serve this dish warm, reheat the quinoa before folding in the remaining ingredients.