|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Yield: 17 servings
Each portion provides 2 grain/bread servings, 1 cup vegetable (½ cup red/orange, ½ cup other), 2.5 oz. eq. meat/alt.
- 2 lbs. InHarvest White Quinoa
- 1 c. lemon juice
- 4 t. oregano, dried
- 1¾ T. kosher salt
- 2¼ t. black pepper
- 1 c. olive oil
- 8½ c. carrots, shredded
- 8½ c. lentils, cooked
- 8.5 oz. feta cheese crumbles
- 8½ c. cucumbers, diced
- Cook InHarvest White Quinoa according to package directions.
- Cool completely on a sheet pan.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper and oil.
- Fill 2-oz. dressing cups with 1/8 c. of dressing and cover each with the lid.
- Layer ingredients into 16-oz. cups as follows
- 1 c. White Quinoa
- ½ c. carrots
- ½ c. lentils
- .5 oz. feta cheese (about 1/8 c.)
- ½ c. cucumbers
- Cover the cup with the flat lid. Place the dressing cup on top of the flat lid. Place the domed lid on top of the salad cup and press to seal.
- To make the salad, remove lids from the cup. Pour contents of the dressing container into the cup. Replace the domed lid only and shake the salad until ingredients are mixed.
Per serving: 502 cal., 19 g pro., 68 g carb., 14 g fiber, 18 g fat, 4 g sat. fat, 13 mg chol., 787 mg sod.
Note: For each salad, you will need a 16-oz. clear cup with a flat no-slot lid and a domed no-hole lid, as well as a 2-oz. portion cup with lid.