|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Black Barley & 5-Spice Berry Shake - 8 oz.
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 12, 12 fl. oz. shakes
- 5 c. water
- 8 oz. InHarvest Black Barley
- 3 qts. mixed berries
- 3 t. 5-spice powder
- 2 qts.+ 1 c. whole milk
- 6 t. ginger, grated
- 3/4 c. honey
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add InHarvest Black Barley, reduce to a simmer and cook covered for 45 minutes.
- Drain excess liquid and cool completely before proceeding.
- Note: Recipe is intended to be blended in a standard 64 oz. blender with a strong motor. Shakes will need to be blended in batches of 4. If your blender is a different size, the amount in each batch will have to be adjusted.
- For a batch of 4, place the following into the bowl of the blender:
1 c. cooked InHarvest Black Barley
4 c. berries
1 t. 5-spice powder
3 c. milk
2 t. ginger
4 T. honey
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour 12 fl. oz. shakes into clear cups or glasses. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Per serving: 333 cal., 10 g pro., 62 g carb., 7 g fiber, 7 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 18 mg chol., 89 mg sod., 42 g sugar