|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Baja Fish Tacos with Quinoa - K-12 Foodservice
This recipe was developed by InHarvest Chef Coleen Donnelly specifically for school menus.
Yield: 120 tacos
- 2 lbs. InHarvest White Quinoa
- 2 qts. vegetable stock
- 4 qts. cabbage, green, finely shredded
- 1 ½ c. red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 qts. yogurt, plain, unsweetented, nonfat
- 2 ¾ t. cumin
- 1 ¼ t. cayenne
- 2 T. lime juice
- 1 ¼ t. kosher salt
- 1 ½ c. cilantro, chopped
- 120 breaded fish sticks
- 240 corn tortillas, 6-inch
- Cook InHarvest White Quinoa in vegetable stock according to package directions.
- Drain and cool completely.
- Combine cooked quinoa with shredded cabbage and onion.
- Mix together the yogurt, cumin, cayenne, salt and cilantro.
- Cook the fish sticks per package instructions and hold above 140° for service.
- Steam or bake the tortillas to heat through. Hold in warmer covered with a damp towel.
- To serve: Stack two tortillas together. Spread 1/4 c. of the quinoa/cabbage mixture down the center. Top with 1 fish stick and 1 T. of the yogurt sauce.