|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice & Baby Greens Breakfast Salad with Green Goddess Dressing - 8 oz.
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 6 servings
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- ¼ c. buttermilk
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 T. fresh tarragon
- 3 T. chopped fresh chive
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 drained anchovy fillets
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ t. kosher salt
- 1/8 t. freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz. InHarvest Sprouted Sienna Red™ Rice
- 2½ c. vegetable stock
- 4 c. grape tomatoes
- 6 T. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ t. kosher salt, divided
- ½ t. freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 12 oz. bacon, diced
- 8 oz. cremini or mix of wild mushrooms, sliced
- 6 whole eggs
- 9 oz. baby kale or baby arugula
- To prepare the dressing, in a food processor purée the mayonnaise, buttermilk, parsley, tarragon, chive, lemon juice, anchovies, garlic, ¼ t. salt and 1/8 t. pepper. Chill the dressing for service.
- In a pot over high heat, bring the vegetable stock to a boil. Stir in InHarvest Sprouted Sienna Red Rice. Reduce heat to simmer and cook, covered, for 30 minutes. Reserve at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, mix well the tomatoes, 3 T. olive oil, ¼ t. salt and ¼ t. pepper. Transfer the tomatoes to a half hotel pan; roast at 225°F, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and reserve at room temperature.
- In a medium sauté pan, render the bacon until crispy. Drain the fat and reserve the bacon at room temperature.
- In a separate sauté pan with the remaining olive oil, sauté the mushrooms. Season with the remaining salt and pepper. Reserve at room temperature.
- In a pot of boiling water, poach the eggs until the whites are cooked through and the yolks are still runny. Reserve warm.
- To assemble the salad, per order: Combine 1½ oz. greens with 1/3 c. tomatoes, 1 oz. mushrooms and ¾ oz. bacon. Top with a poached egg. Serve with 2 T. of dressing.
Per serving: 441 cal., 21 g pro., 38 g carb., 4 g fiber, 46 g fat (9 g sat. fat), 210 mg chol., 910 mg sod., 6 g sugar