Yield: 4 servings
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan large enough to cook the InHarvest Black Beluga Lentils.
2. Add the spices and cook, stirring, until they begin to sizzle.
3. Add the onion, garlic and ginger and cook until softened.
4. Add the grated tomato and salt and cook until excess liquid is absorbed.
5. Add lentils and stock. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook partially covered until lentils are tender, about 20 minutes.
6. Stir in vinegar.
7. Thread the shrimp onto skewers and grill over high heat.
8. Place lentils in the bottom of a shallow bowl with a dollop of yogurt. Top with shrimp, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with mint.
Per serving: 385 cal., 27 g pro., 48 g carb., 19 g fiber, 10 g fat, 2 g sat. fat, 31 mg chol., 600 mg sod.