Yield: 13 servings
1. Cook the InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend® according to package instructions.
2. Drain excess water and cool completely on a sheetpan.
3. Whisk together the lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, oregano, mint and oil.
4. Layer ingredients into 16-oz. cups as follows:
1 c. Golden Jewel Blend®
2 T. kalamata olives
1 c. spinach
1 ¼ T. feta cheese
2 T. sun dried tomatoes
5. Cover with a flat lid.
6. Fill 2-oz. dressing cups with dressing, cover with lid and place on top of salad cup.
7. Place domed lid on top of salad cup and press to seal.
8. To make the salad, remove lids from the cup. Pour contents of the dressing container into the cup. Replace domed lid only and shake until ingredients are mixed.
Per serving: 527 cal., 13 g pro., 62 g carb., 5 g fiber, 26 g fat, 4 g sat. fat,10 mg chol., 688 mg sod.
Note: For each salad, you will need a 16-oz. clear cup with a flat, no hole lid and a domed, no hole lid and a 2-oz portion cup with lid.