Yield: 13 servings
1. Cook the InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend® according to package instructions.
2. Drain excess water and cool completely on a sheetpan.
3. Whisk together the cider vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, brown sugar, salt, shallot and sage.
4. Fill 2-oz. dressing cups with dressing and cover with lids.
5. Layer ingredients into 16-oz. cups as follows:
1 c. Golden Jewel Blend®
1 c. spinach
¼ c. apple
1 ¼ T. gorgonzola cheese
¼ c. pomegranate seeds
6. Cover with a flat lid.
7. Place the dressing cup on top of the flat lid.
8. Place domed lid on top of salad cup and press to seal.
9. To make the salad, remove lids from the cup. Pour contents of the dressing container into the cup. Replace domed lid only and shake until ingredients are mixed.
Per serving: 504 cal., 13 g pro., 67 g carb., 5 g fiber, 19 g fat, 3 g sat. fat, 7 mg chol., 308 mg sod.
Note: For each salad, you will need a 16-oz. clear cup with a flat, no hole lid and a domed, no hole lid and a 2-oz portion cup with lid.