Strawberry-Banana Sunrise Breakfast Parfait
Yield: 7 (14 oz.) servings
- 8 oz. InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®
- 2¾ lbs. lowfat strawberry yogurt
- 1¾ pt. frozen strawberries
- 7 bananas (150 ct.), sliced
- Cook InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes® according to package directions. Let stand for 20 minutes, covered.
- Drain excess water and cool completely.
- Mix the cooled grains with yogurt.
- Place ½ c. frozen strawberries into each of 7 (16 oz.) clear parfait cups. Top each with ½ c. banana slices. Finish each parfait with 1 c. Sunrise Blend/yogurt mixture.
- Cover tops of parfaits with plastic wrap and place in a cooler or walk-in overnight to allow berries to thaw for next-day service.
Per serving: 425 cal., 19 g pro., 88 g carb., 8 g fiber, 4 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 10 mg chol., 116 mg sod.
Chef’s note: 1. Substitute fresh strawberries when in season; step 5 above can be skipped if serving same day. 2. Nutrition analysis might change depending on the type of yogurt used.