Golden Jewel Blend® Miso Gomae
Yield: 11 ½-cup servings
- 1/3 c. red miso paste
- 1-1/3 T. sake
- 2 t. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 t. lemon juice
- 1 t. sesame oil
- 8 oz. InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend®
- 1½ lbs. spinach leaves, washed, tough stems removed
- 2 T. sesame seeds
- In a bowl, whisk together the miso paste, sake, soy sauce, lemon juice and oil. (Dressing consistency should be fairly thick; adjust with water as desired.)
- Cook InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend according to package instructions. Drain and cool completely.
- In a pot of salted boiling water, blanch the spinach until just limp. Drain the spinach and plunge into an ice bath. Drain again and squeeze out excess water.
- Roll the spinach leaves into logs and slice horizontally into ¼” ribbons.
- Combine the spinach and dressing. Mix well to break up the spinach.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the cooked Golden Jewel Blend. Garnish with sesame seeds.