Tropical Red Quinoa Fruit & Nut Salad
Yield: 6 cups
- 8 oz. InHarvest Red Quinoa, cook as per packaging
- ½ c. golden raisins
- ½ c. pumpkin seeds, lightly salted
- 1 banana, medium dice
- 1 c. whole pecans
- ½ c. candied pineapple
- 2 c. fresh cantaloupe, medium dice
- Cook the InHarvest Red Quinoa as per package directions.
- As quinoa cooks, dice banana and cantaloupe.
- Toss pecans in a bowl and toast in oven for 5 minutes, let cool.
- Fold all together when quinoa is finished.
- Serve either hot or cold. Chilled makes a great side salad with a different texture.