Red Quinoa Stir Fry
Recipe Courtesy of Chef/Owner Christian Prochaska, Taste on Melrose, Iowa City, Iowa
- 1 ½ c. cooked InHarvest Red Quinoa
- 2 to 3 oz. carrots, julienned
- 2 to 3 oz. cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 to 3 oz. broccoli florets
- 1 T. fresh minced garlic
- 1 T. fresh minced ginger
- 1 ½ to 2 T. tamari
- 1 oz. olive oil
- cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- fresh organic sprouts, for garnish
- Cook InHarvest Red Quinoa according to package directions and season with salt and pepper. Pour onto a sheet pan to cool.
- Per order heat olive oil to almost smoking, add carrots, broccoli and mushrooms; sauté. Add garlic and ginger, add cooked Red Quinoa and heat through.
- Take off heat and add tamari. Plate and garnish with cilantro and mix of fresh organic sprouts.