Farro Risotto with Snap Pea Ragout
- 8 oz. InHarvest Farro
- 3 c. vegetable stock
- 1 c. white wine
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 sweet onion, small diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 T. olive oil
- ¾ c. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ¼ c. Asiago cheese, shredded
Snap Pea Ragout:
- 1 lb. sugar snap peas, ¼ inch bias cut
- 1 vine ripe tomato, small dice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in large pot and add onion and garlic. Sauté until onion is translucent. Add Farro and continue to stir.
- Once Farro is mixed well, add white wine while stirring. Add stock one cup at a time while continuing to stir until all stock is gone.
- Stir Parmesan cheese and Asiago cheese into Farro and mix well.
- Garnish with grated cheeses and top with snap pea ragout.
- Sauté onions and garlic for 2 minutes add snap peas and toss about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and squeeze fresh lemon on top. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately over risotto.