Caviar Medley™ Salad with Cucumber, Radish and Capers
Yield: About 23 cups
- 2 lb. InHarvest Caviar Medley™
- 2 q. water
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 c. yogurt
- 2/3 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ t. fresh dill
- 1/3 c. fresh chives, sliced small
- 4 t. fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 c. capers
- 3 T. sugar
- 2 t. salt
- 4 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 3 c. radishes, thinly sliced
- Bring 2 quarts water to a boil, add InHarvest Caviar Medley while stirring. Reduce to a simmer and cover for 20 minutes, or until water is gone. Cool Caviar Medley immediately.
- To make the salad dressing, mix all remaining ingredients in a separate bowl, except for the cucumber and radish.
- Combine rice, salad dressing, cucumbers and radishes and chill before service.