Yield: About 12 Cups
- ¼ c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 lb. InHarvest Arborio or Carnaroli
- 1 ½ c. dry white wine
- 2 ½ q. chicken broth (reserve hot)
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 T. butter
- Salt to taste
- Heat olive oil in large stock pot and add onion, sauté onion until translucent.
- Add Arborio and continue to sauté while stirring for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add white wine while and stir for one minute. Start adding 2 cups of stock at a time, while stirring continuously until stock is gone or until desired texture.
- Stir in Parmesan and butter; add salt to taste (optional).