Caramel Mocha Farro Shake - 2 lbs.
Yield: 48, 10 fl. oz. shakes
- 2 qts. water
- 2 lbs. InHarvest Farro
- 1½ gal. espresso coffee, brewed, cold
- 3 qts. whole milk
- 3 qts. chopped cashews
- 6 c. raisins
- 6 c. caramel syrup
- 3 c. cocoa powder
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add InHarvest Farro, reduce to a simmer and cook covered for 25 minutes.
- Drain excess liquid and cool completely before proceeding.
- Note: Recipe is intended to be blended in a standard 64 oz. blender with a strong motor. Shakes will need to be blended in batches of 4. If your blender is a different size, the amount in each batch will have to be adjusted.
- For a batch of 4, place the following into the bowl of the blender:
1 c. cooked InHarvest Farro
2 c. espresso
1 c. milk
1 c. cashews
½ c. raisins
½ c. caramel syrup
¼ c. cocoa powder
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour 10 fl. oz. shakes into clear cups or glasses. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Per serving: 453 cal., 12 g pro., 67 g carb., 5 g fiber, 19 g fat (5 g sat. fat), 6 mg chol., 216 mg sod.,
39 g sugar