Gluten-Free Puffed Brown Rice Crispy Treats
Yield: 48, 2” bars
- 16 oz. InHarvest Puffed Brown Rice
- ½ c. unsalted butter
- 15 oz. jumbo marshmallows
- 1 t. kosher salt
- Spray a half sheet pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large pot, melt the butter on medium heat. Add the marshmallows and salt. Stir with a rubber spatula until the marshmallows are melted.
- Fold in the InHarvest Puffed Brown Rice. Pour the mix into the sheet pan and spread evenly.
- Set pan into cooler and allow to cool, about an hour. Spray knife with non-stick spray and cut into 48 bars.
Per serving: 80 cal., 1 g pro., 15 g carb., 0 g fiber, 2 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 5 mg chol., 50 mg sod., 5 g sugar