Truffled Spinach Salad with Parmesan Cheese and Puffed Wild Rice
Yield: 12 salads
- 1 c. InHarvest Puffed Wild Rice
- 1 t. soy sauce
- 1 t. olive oil
- 1 lb. raw baby spinach
- 2 T. white truffle oil
- 1 c. shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 1 t. cracked black pepper
- To toast the InHarvest Puffed Wild Rice, heat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, toss together olive oil, soy sauce and Puffed Wild Rice. Spread on lined sheet pan evenly and bake for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss spinach, truffle oil, salt and pepper, and parmesan cheese until well mixed.
- To plate, divide spinach mix evenly amongst 12 plates and garnish with toasted Puffed Wild Rice.
Per serving: 100 cal., 4 g pro., 7 g carb., 1 g fiber, 5 g fat (1.5 g sat. fat), 5 mg chol., 160 mg sod., 0 g sugar