Puffed Wild Rice Crisps with Poke
Yield: 48 appetizers
- 4 c. InHarvest Puffed Wild Rice
- 2 c. InHarvest Puffed Brown Rice
- 1 c. sesame seeds
- 1½ c. light corn syrup
- 4 T. soy sauce
- 1 t. sesame oil
- 2 T. candied ginger, finely chopped
- 1 t. red chili flakes
- 16 oz. ahi tuna, ½” diced
- 2 medium avocados, ½” diced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- ½ t. sesame oil
- ½ t. soy sauce
- In a large bowl, blend together the InHarvest Puffed Wild Rice, InHarvest Puffed Brown Rice and sesame seeds. In a separate bowl, whisk together the corn syrup, soy sauce, sesame oil, candied ginger, and chili flakes. Mix the two bowls together until well blended.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread mix onto a light greased, large sheet pan and use a rolling pin to distribute mix as evenly and thinly on sheet pan as possible.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until crisp is toasted on bottom.
- Set aside to cool and once cool, break crackers into bite-sized pieces.
- To make Poke, blend all ingredients into bowl just before serving.
- Assembly: Place 1 T. poke onto top of each crisp and serve room temperature.
Per serving: 110 cal., 4 g pro., 17 g carb., 1 g fiber, 3 g fat (0 g sat. fat) 5 mg chol.,70 mg sod., 4 g sug.