Golden Jewel, Baby Kale, Strawberry & Poppy Seed Vinaigrette Shaker - 2 lbs.
Yield: 26 shakers
- 1 ¾ qts. water
- 2 lbs. InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend®
- 1½ lbs. fresh red radishes, thinly shaved/sliced
- 2½ lbs. baby kale, cleaned if needed
- 13 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 3¼ lbs. strawberries, cleaned and quartered
Dressing (makes 6½ c.)
- 1½ c. champagne vinegar
- 1½ c. granulated sugar
- 5 T. poppy seeds
- 2 t. salt
- 2 t. ground mustard
- 3 c. salad oil
- Cook InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend® according to package directions.
- Cool completely on a sheet pan.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in the dressing and then slowly drizzle and whisk in oil to create an emulsion.
- Layer ingredients into 16 oz. cups as follows:
½ c. Golden Jewel Blend
1 oz. radishes
1.5 oz. baby kale
.5 oz. feta cheese
2 oz. strawberries
Per serving (1 shaker cup): 500 cal., 9 g pro., 50 g carb., 4 g fiber, 31 g fat, 5 g. sat. fat, 15 mg chol., 370 mg sod.
Chef’s note: Sub kale with arugula, or watercress and strawberries with apples or oranges, to change seasonality of the salad.