Golden Jewel, Baby Kale, Strawberry & Poppy Seed Vinaigrette Salad - 8 oz.
Yield: 6 cups
- 3 c. water
- 8 oz. InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend®
- 1 pt. strawberries, cleaned and quartered
- 8 oz. fresh red radishes, thinly shaved/sliced
- 12 oz. baby kale, cleaned if needed
- ½ c. feta cheese, crumbled
Dressing (makes 2 c.)
- ½ c. champagne vinegar
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 2 T. poppy seeds
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. ground mustard
- 1 c. salad oil
- Cook InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend® according to package directions.
- Cool completely on a sheet pan.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in the dressing and then slowly drizzle and whisk in oil to create an emulsion.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and gently stir in dressing to coat.
Per ½ c. serving: 320 cal., 5 g pro., 30 g carb., 2 g fiber, 22 g fat, 3 g. sat. fat, 5 mg chol., 280 mg sod.
Chef’s note: Sub kale with arugula, or watercress and strawberries with apples or oranges, to change seasonality of the salad.