|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Tofu and Ruby Wild Blend™ Salad - K-12 Foodservice
Recipe developed by InHarvest Chef Coleen Donnelly specifically for school menus.
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 10 servings or 5 cups
- 8 oz. tofu, extra firm
- 8 oz. InHarvest Ruby Wild Blend™
- ½ t. crushed red pepper
- ⅛ c. soy sauce, low sodium
- ½ T. ginger, finely minced or grated
- ½ T. honey
- ½ T. sesame oil
- ⅛ c. canola oil
- ¼ c. scallions, thinly sliced
- Cut the tofu into medium dice.
- Whisk together the crushed red pepper, soy sauce, ginger, oils and honey.
- Add diced tofu to the marinade for up to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Cook the InHarvest Ruby Wild Blend according to the package directions. Rice should be slightly overcooked for this salad. Cool completely on a sheetpan.
- Toss the marinade, tofu, rice and scallions together and serve.