|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Yield: 48 servings
- 3 pts. whole milk
- 2 lbs. InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®
- 3 c. InHarvest Puffed Brown Rice
- 1½ c. InHarvest Puffed Wild Rice
- 1½ c. roughly chopped roasted peanuts
- 1½ c. chocolate chips
- 1 T. kosher salt
- ¼ c. brown-rice syrup
- 1 gal. plain Greek yogurt
- 8 c. smooth peanut butter
- 12 c. sliced banana
- In a large pot on the stovetop, bring the milk to a simmer.
- To InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes in a mixing bowl, pour the hot milk over. Cover the bowl and let soak for 20 minutes. Reserve chilled.
- In a separate mixing bowl place InHarvest Puffed Brown Rice, InHarvest Puffed Wild Rice, the peanuts, chocolate chips, salt and syrup. Mix the ingredients to completely coat with the syrup.
- On sheet pans lined with parchment paper or silicone mat, spread the rice mixture. Place in a 350°F oven for 7 minutes. Remove the sheet pans from the oven and let cool completely.
- Break the baked puffed-rice sheet into ½” pieces. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, blend the yogurt and peanut butter thoroughly.
- To assemble parfaits, place ¼ c. Sunrise Blend in the bottom of each of 48 8-oz. clear containers. Top the Sunrise Blend in each with ¼ c. banana, then ½ c. yogurt. Finish each parfait with ⅛ c. puffed-rice pieces.
Per serving: 539 cal., 26 g pro., 50 g carb., 7 g fiber, 39 g fat (9 g sat. fat), 26 mg chol., 394 mg sod., 17 g sugar