|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Sunrise Ginger Pear Crisp - K-12 Foodservice
This recipe was developed by InHarvest Chef Coleen Donnelly specifically for school menus.
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 12 servings
Each 8-oz. spoodle portion (approx. 11 oz. by weight) provides 1¼ oz. equivalent grain, 1 cup fruit
- 6 oz. InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®
- 12 c. pear, diced, canned, drained, juice reserved
- 2 T. ginger, ground
- ¼ c. flour
- ½ T. kosher salt
- 6 c. reserved juice (supplement with apple juice if needed)
- 9 oz. rolled oats
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- ¼ c. canola oil
- In a large bowl, mix InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes with the pear, ginger, flour, salt and reserved juice. Combine thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and oil.
- In a half hotel pan, spread the fruit mixture out evenly.
- Sprinkle the oat topping over the fruit mixture to cover.
- Bake in a 350°F convection oven for 1 hour or until the top is browned and the filling is bubbling and caramelized.
Per serving: 319 cal., 7 g pro., 59 g carb., 8 g fiber, 6 g fat (
Note: Nutrition analysis will vary depending on the type of canned fruit used. This recipe uses fruit packed in juice.