|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Yield: 12 servings
- 1½ c. whole milk
- 8 oz. InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®
- ¾ c. InHarvest Puffed Brown Rice
- 6 T. InHarvest Puffed Wild Rice
- 6 T. roughly chopped cashews
- 6 T. shredded coconut
- ¾ t. kosher salt
- 2 T. brown-rice syrup
- 6 c. plain Greek yogurt
- 1½ t. curry powder
- 6 T. honey
- 3 c. small-dice peeled mango
- In a small pot on the stovetop, bring the milk to a simmer.
- To InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes in a mixing bowl, pour the hot milk over. Cover the bowl and let soak for 20 minutes. Reserve chilled.
- In a separate mixing bowl place InHarvest Puffed Brown Rice, InHarvest Puffed Wild Rice, the cashews, coconut, salt and syrup. Mix the ingredients to completely coat with the syrup.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or silicone mat, spread the rice mixture. Place in a 350°F oven for 7 minutes. Remove the sheet pan from the oven and let cool completely.
- Break the baked puffed-rice sheet into ½” pieces. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt, curry powder and honey until well blended.
- To assemble parfaits, place ¼ c. Sunrise Blend in the bottom of each of 12 8-oz. clear containers. Top the Sunrise Blend in each with ¼ c. mango, then ½ c. yogurt. Finish each parfait with ⅛ c. puffed-rice pieces.
Per serving: 304 cal., 17 g pro., 44 g carb., 3 g fiber, 17 g fat (6 g sat. fat), 37 mg chol., 187 mg sod., 23 g sugar