|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Sunrise Caribbean Pineapple Crisp (2 lbs.) - K-12 Foodservice
Recipe developed by InHarvest Chef Coleen Donnelly specifically for school menus.
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 64 servings
Each 8-oz. spoodle portion (approx. 11 oz. by weight) provides 1¼ oz. equivalent grain, 1 cup fruit
- 2 lbs. InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®
- 16 qts. pineapple tidbits, canned, drained, juice reserved
- ⅓ c. allspice, ground
- 1⅓ c. flour
- 2⅔ T. kosher salt
- 8 qts. reserved juice (supplement with apple juice if needed)
- 3 lbs. rolled oats
- 1⅓ c. brown sugar
- 1⅓ c. canola oil
- In a large bowl, mix InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes with the pineapple, allspice, flour, salt and reserved juice. Combine thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and oil.
- Spread the fruit mixture out evenly into half hotel pans.
- Sprinkle the oat topping over the fruit mixture to cover.
- Bake in a 350°F convection oven for 1 hour or until the top is browned and the filling is bubbling and caramelized.
Per serving: 359 cal., 8 g pro., 71 g carb., 6 g fiber, 6 g fat (<1 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 239 mg sod., 43 g sugar
Note: Nutrition analysis will vary depending on the type of canned fruit used. This recipe uses fruit packed in juice.