|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Yield: 48 servings
- 3 pts. whole milk
- 2 lbs. InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®
- 3 c. InHarvest Puffed Brown Rice
- 1½ c. InHarvest Puffed Wild Rice
- 1½ c. roughly chopped walnuts
- 3 c. graham-cracker crumbs
- 1 T. kosher salt
- ¼ c. brown-rice syrup
- 6 qts. sweetened vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 c. lemon juice
- ½ c. lemon zest
- 12 c. blueberries
- In a large pot on the stovetop, bring the milk to a simmer.
- To InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes in a mixing bowl, pour the hot milk over. Cover the bowl and let soak for 20 minutes. Reserve chilled.
- In a separate mixing bowl place InHarvest Puffed Brown Rice, InHarvest Puffed Wild Rice, the walnuts, graham-cracker crumbs, salt and syrup. Mix the ingredients to completely coat with the syrup.
- On sheet pans lined with parchment paper or silicone mat, spread the rice mixture. Place in a 350°F oven for 7 minutes. Remove the sheet pans from the oven and let cool completely.
- Break the baked puffed-rice sheet into ½” pieces. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt with the lemon juice and zest until well blended.
- To assemble parfaits, place ¼ c. Sunrise Blend in the bottom of each of 12 8-oz. clear containers. Top the Sunrise Blend in each with ¼ c. blueberries, then ½ c. yogurt. Finish each parfait with ⅛ c. puffed-rice pieces.
Per serving: 301 cal., 16 g pro., 45 g carb., 3 g fiber, 17 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 17 mg chol., 205 mg sod., 22 g sugar