|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Sherry Gazpacho with Mountain Red Blend™
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 6 servings
- 8 oz. InHarvest Mountain Red Blend™
- 2 lbs. heirloom tomatoes, cut into 2” chunks
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and cut into 2” chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 2” chunks
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ c. dry sherry
- 2 T. red-wine vinegar
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 1 c. good olive oil
- Cook InHarvest Mountain Red Blend according to package directions. Reserve chilled.
- Place the tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, garlic, sherry, vinegar and salt into a food processor or blender and purée until smooth.
- Remove the purée and run the mix through a fine sieve to remove all the small pieces.
- Place back in blender, turn on and slowly emulsify with the olive oil until silky and smooth.
- Place gazpacho in fridge and cool for at least 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, divide the cooked Mountain Red Blend among 6 bowls. Pour the gazpacho over each. Garnish each bowl with chilled boiled shrimp and diced tomato and onion.